About Medical Collections
Whether you are a medical group, hospital, or surgery center, CBMS will help you manage delinquent accounts and speed up the process. HIPAA Compliant.
WE LOCATE LOST PATIENTS
If your customer's information is inaccurate, we will locate current information with our skip-tracing process. CBMS' collection team will search 6-10 of the nation’s largest databases online and locate your lost patient.
MEDICAL FACILITIES WE SERVICE
- Hospital Systems
- Medical Groups
- Medical Billing Companies
- Ambulance Companies
- Surgery Centers
HOSPITAL SERVICES WE HAVE EXPERIENCE BILLING AND COLLECTING
- Emergency Services
- Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Newborn & Child Care
- Laboratory & Diagnostic
CBMS IS A LEADING PROVIDER IN 1st AND 3rd PARTY COLLECTION OF AGED HEALTHCARE RECEIVABLES!
- HIPAA Compliant Site for Electronic Uploads, Patient Updates and Communication
- Early out programs-no prepayment commitments
- Payment follow up/billing
- We offer patients an array of payment options- Visa, Master Card, Check by Phone, Cash, Money Order, and secure payment portals via our website
- Traditional agency-No Recovery, No fee programs available
- FDCPA & HIPAA trained personnel
- Bilingual representatives
- Credit Reporting – (when authorized)
- C B Merchant Services is a Drug Free workplace
- Calls are recorded and available to clients for quality assurance
- Local call center
- Primary and secondary medical debt collection services available
- Higher rate of return due to the depth of our experience and knowledge in this industry
- BBB A+ Rating!
- References available upon request
- For your protection we carry three million dollars in collection practices liability insurance and five million dollars in general liability insurance. In addition, as directed by our board of directors, our financial records are audited annually by a Certified Public Accounting firm.
A well-defined self-pay process is an asset in terms of patient satisfaction scores and repeat business.
Early-out accounts are commonly worked in each client’s name, invisible to the patient that the account is being managed by an agency. Successful early-out programs require working with patients, who have no insurance or who are classified as self-pay accounts, to set-up payment plans and make sure they make any and all payments in a timely manner. DECA provides exhaustive ongoing reporting that keeps all key management up-to-date on each early-out patient’s status and strategy for collection.
Clients can benefit from our early-out solution that is designed to identify additional billing requirements (secondary insurance, Medicare, additional demographics, etc.) and to prompt patients to pay, thereby eliminating the need for extensive collection activity. CBMS will return the patient back to the client once insurance is identified and available for reprocessing.
Does your organization have a charity care or financial aid solution? No problem, CBMS has the experience and infrastructure in place to identify those patients that will be eligible for any adjustments consistent with the self-pay discount policy of your organization.
By implementing our early-out program, fewer accounts go to collections which yield measurable returns as early in the collection process as possible. Our customized self-pay early-out program accelerates cash from self-pay accounts and reduces days A/R. It also increases patient satisfaction, lowers complaints, and reduces accounts written off to bad debt.