SynCom' values revolve around the most important thing – maintaining customer satisfaction. Every member SynCom abides by these standards:
- Hire Dedicated, Experienced and Ethical Staff Members
- Improve our Process by Constantly Embracing the Most Current Technology
- Operate with Integrity and Professionalism at All Times
- Adhere to the United States Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA),CA Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, HIPAA and UDAAP
- Listen to Client Requests and Handle them Immediately
- Respect Consumer Rights-Work Collaboratively to Resolve Unpaid Accounts
Our collection philosophy begins with the understanding that TIME IS MONEY.
At SynCom we combine efficiency, professionalism, and persistence with a commitment to excellent client service and outstanding consumer relations to maximize recovery and increase your bottom line. Our dedication to this philosophy has allowed us to build long-term quality partnerships with our clients, many of which are decades old.
Our focus is your FINANCIAL HEALTH and all that encompasses.
- We keep you informed of our progress with a weekly status call on each open case.
- We carefully manage the eviction process up to and including, coordinating a Sheriff's lock out, when needed.
C B Merchant Services is one of the oldest and largest not for profit collection agencies located in California. As a Not for Profit, we invest more into our recovery process which results in lower fees and exceptional recoveries for our clients, in a complaint-free environment.
We promise to provide you with the very best customer service and we will treat your consumers with the dignity and respect they deserve while working to resolve your accounts. We have been keeping this promise to our clients for over one hundred years!