CBMS' values revolve around the most important thing – maintaining customer satisfaction. Every member CBMS abides by these standards:
- Hire Dedicated, Experienced and Ethical Staff Members
- Improve our Process by Constantly Embracing the Most Current Technology
- Operate with Integrity and Professionalism at All Times
- Adhere to the United States Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA),CA Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, HIPAA and UDAAP
- Listen to Client Requests and Handle them Immediately
- Respect Consumer Rights-Work Collaboratively to Resolve Unpaid Accounts
Our collection philosophy begins with the understanding that TIME IS MONEY.
At CBMS we combine efficiency, professionalism, and persistence with a commitment to excellent client service and outstanding consumer relations to maximize recovery and increase your bottom line. Our dedication to this philosophy has allowed us to build long-term quality partnerships with our clients, many of which are decades old.
- Start sending accounts - Click Here
- Get assigned a dedicated account representative.
- Legal Serives description
Our focus is your FINANCIAL HEALTH and all that encompasses.
If you’re spending valuable time making phone calls and sending letters, faxes, and emails and your customer is ignoring you, it is almost certain that you will not get paid without turning to a collections agency and/or an attorney. CBMS provides a progressive collection solution designed to generate fast recovery combined with a low collection fee! Our proven method to collect your commercial accounts includes a highly customized recovery process that includes legal action, when warranted, to generate the results you are looking for!
- We keep you informed of our progress with a weekly status call on each open case.
- We carefully manage the eviction process up to and including, coordinating a Sheriff's lock out, when needed.
C B Merchant Services is one of the oldest and largest not for profit collection agencies located in California. As a Not for Profit, we invest more into our recovery process which results in lower fees and exceptional recoveries for our clients, in a complaint-free environment.
We promise to provide you with the very best customer service and we will treat your consumers with the dignity and respect they deserve while working to resolve your accounts. We have been keeping this promise to our clients for over one hundred years!
You're curious? Ask one of Our Experts
Reach out and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.