Synergetic Communication is licensed, bonded and insured to collect. We protect your business and your clients since our staff acknowledges the laws, responsibilities and personal rights involved with debt collection.
SynCom adheres to the American Collectors Association's (ACA) requirements for ethical collections and all our collection professionals are HIPAA and FDCPA educated. If your debtor is located outside of our service area, SynCom will send the account to a trusted ACA compliant affiliate who is licensed to collect in that region
We know the laws - Every member of our staff is versed in the compliance laws relating to collections. Each Staff member also specializes in specific areas of compliance to ensure the protection of our clients.
High Standards - We regularly undergo training to stay up to date on new laws.
To ensure our collectors understand the law, SynCom staff members and managers hold the following training certifications:
- Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) - All Staff
- California Robbins Rosenthal Act-(CA FDCPA) - All Staff
- Unfair & Deceptive Acts & Practices Act – (UDAAP) - All Staff
- ACA International Health Care Collection Management (HCM)
Designation (includes Data Security)-Management
- Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) - All Staff
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) – All Staff
- ACA International Professional Collection Specialists
– (PCS Designation) Supervisors and Management
- Professional Telephone Techniques-All Staff
- Fair Credit Report Act (FCRA)-Management
- Fact Act (FACTA)-California Fair Credit Reporting Act-Management
- Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)-Management
- Red Flag Rule for Identity Theft -All Staff
- Security Awareness Training-All Employees
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) -All Staff
SynCom takes location and data security seriously.
Physical facility is protected by coded key FOB entry locks. Our building is a central station monitored medium-high security facility with on-site building security 24/7.
- Physical Security-Redundant sites for disaster recovery.
- Data Security – SSAE 16, Soc 2 Compliant
You're curious? Ask one of Our Experts
Reach out and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.